Mahindra XUV300 is a new model car, it except the price of india 8 lakhs to 12 lakhs. Example: carmaker ordained to go all out, only be described as a definitive move towards a premium offering. Mahindra XUV300 cars is galaxies apart from Mahindra’s other compact SUV, the TUV300, and is set to lead the brand’s mantra of offering a whole lot of features and comfort at an affordable price.
Features of Mahindra XUV300 Cars
- Mahindra XUV300 for anything else with its well defined nose that sits are comfortable with the signature Mahindra six slat grille and the heavy bumper.
- What’s new of XUV300 is the tear drop layout for the daytime running lights which look rather unique.
- We also like the monitor design of the 17 inch alloys and the high upright stance that this car has.
- Mahindra XUV300 looks in profile the long hood and front overhang combined with the high stance and the complete lack of rear overhang make the whole car look quite disproportionate.
- In terms of dimensions, the XUV300 is marginally wider and taller than the Tata Nexon and its 2600mm wheelbase is the best-in-segment, too.
Mahindra XUV300 Specifications
Mahindra XUV300 Features
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror||Yes|
|Anti Lock Braking System||Yes|
|Power Windows Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Front||Yes|
Mahindra XUV300 Interior
|Air Conditioner – Yes|
|Heater – Yes|
|Adjustable Steering Column – No|
|Tachometer – Yes|
|Electronic Multi – TripmeterYes|
|Leather Seats – No|
|Fabric Upholstery – Yes|
|Leather Steering Wheel – No|
|Lighting – No|
|Glove Compartment – Yes|
|Digital Clock – Yes|
|Outside Temperature Display – No|
Mahindra XUV300 Entertainments
- Cassette Player – No
- Cd Player – No
- CD Changer – No
- DVD Player – No
- Radio – Yes
- Audio System Remote Control – No
- Speakers Front – No
- Speakers Rear – Yes
- Integrated 2DIN Audio – Yes
- Bluetooth Connectivity – No
- USB & Auxiliary input – No
- Touch Screen – No
- Mahindra XUV300 Cars
- Mahindra XUV300 price in india
- Mahindra XUV300 Interior photos
- Mahindra XUV300 Features
- Mahindra XUV300 Specifications