KineMaster App for pc free download mac and windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Kinemaster for PC is pretty easy to use. Simply choose what you want to add to your videos, photos and music, arrange them to your liking and add a title to finalize your composition. You can also add an introduction to your video by adding an overall theme. And that’s it! Of course, if you are an editing expert, you can edit in much greater depth. It is a depends entirely on you. Kinemaster is well known as the best professional video editor app for android phones in the Google Play Store. There are lot of apps in the play store that include the term “Video Editor” in their titles, but most of them don’t deserve to be called as Video Editors. Because it was powerful video application that can modify your video in any way you want to. Kinemaster free download application it allows you to edit all your videos in a professional manner.
It has the all features for editing like a photos, videos and text. It is perfect professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, multi-track audio, 3D transitions, and much more. For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster free download offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video. Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world. Kinemaster Apk is one of those hidden gems in Google Play Store that actually provide professional editing features for free of cost.
Features of Kinemaster free download
- Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
- Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
- Precise frame-by-frame trimming
- Instant preview for all edits
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Audio filters, including voice changer
- Blur, mosaic and other effects
- Lots of animation styles
- Speed control for video clips
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- It includes variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Easily Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
- Real-time video and audio recording
KineMaster free download for Windows 7/8.1/10
KineMaster for Windows currently not available. The developers might be working on bringing the KineMaster to Pc, so they’ll be release it soon. But for now, there is no official way to get KineMaster for PC. However, there are some workarounds that can help you install Kinemaster for windows 10 and other versions as well. You just need to have an Android emulator installed on your PC or Laptop.
How to install KineMaster for pc and laptop
- Here, Download the BlueStack Android Emulator on Your PC.
- Then install the emulator on your System and launch it after the installation process is completed.
- Start up the BlueStack emulator, head over to Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- Now search for “KineMaster” app and install it on your BlueStack android emulator.
- The installation of KineMaster will be completed within a few minutes and then you can start using the kinemaster for pc.
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Nexstreaming Corp.|
|App Updated||25 October 2018|
|Category||Music & Audio Tools|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1 and up|
|APK File Size||48 MB|
Schemes and Lifetime
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trial mode without a subscription. In trial mode KineMaster is free for unlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a “Made with KineMaster” watermark on all videos. Both monthly and annual subscriptions schemes are available for purchase within the app.
What kind of device and Os can Supported?
KineMaster app can be runned on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you could feel the best editing experience using a device with powerful video decoding capabilities on the SoC. You can experience best editing performance with devices that run on chipsets higher than Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974). It’s no matter which app you are using to edit your photos, videos if you can’t utilise that to its best. Kinemaster Pro Video Editor is one such awesome app to edit videos. It gives the better Experience and feeling Go with the instructions provided above to get Kinemaster for Laptop or PC running Windows or Mac OS.
- Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only)
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
- Real-time video and audio recording are supported
Download and Install KineMaster For PC (Windows and mac)
- Install Kinemaster app in PC using BlueStacks for pc
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, Install BlueStacks for your PC first
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search: KineMaster For PC application it can be modify search and download instructions
- You will see search result for KineMaster For PC just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for KineMaster For PC download depending on your internet connection.
KineMaster for PC Windows 8, Windows 10/7/XP and Mac computer.