Joomla for pc free download Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Joomla is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which is used to build websites and online applications. It is free and extendable which is separated into front-end and back-end templates (administrator). Joomla is developed using PHP, Object Oriented Programming, software design patterns and MySQL (used for storing the data). Joomla for mac is one of those systems, in fact one of the most popular ones. On the one hand, it’s definitely not as easy to set up as a personal blog on any free blogging platform, but on the other hand, it grants you total control on the way your website is displayed, managed and updated. And in case you need help, Joomla for pc! features a highly detailed help section on its website which can bring light on any problem you may have during installation and configuration. Joomla for pc having the great features and entertainment for you and they are listed in below.
Joomla for pc is a want a convenient yet powerful content management system? Are you waiting for the best path to build your dynamic web site? Are you going to be managing a content heavy site? Do you need a convenient way for multiple users to own, control, and update content? If you answered “Yes”, then you need Joomla for mac, and if you need Joomla, you need Janice Gentles-Jones. Janice’s Joomla for Beginners course will teach you everything you ned to know about creating, operating and maintain a Joomla web site. With clear examples and engaging lab exercises you’ll go through the Joomla for mac framework step-by-step. From setting up the Joomla environment to creating your own modules, this course has you covered!. Joomla for pc is a most useful for desktop and windows if you having this you can easily used it on your pc
Whether you have no experience at all, or you’re an experienced IT person, this course has everything you need to get started using the dynamic Joomla Content Management System.
Features of Joomla download
- User Manager
- Content Manager
- Banner Manager
- Template Manager
- Media Manager
- Contact Manager
- Web link Manager
- Search level
- Menu Manager
History of Joomla
Joomla is based on Mambo CMS which was developed by an Australian company in 2001 and initially released on August 17, 2005. The official version of Joomla 1.0 was released on September 22, 2005.
Joomla for pc Specification:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Alles Web.eu|
|App Updated||24 July 2018|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2 and up|
|APK File Size||14.76 MB|
Advantages of Joomla
- An easy way to build a complete website
- Highly customizable
- No coding or designing required
- The templates are very flexible to use.
- Media files can be uploaded easily in the article editor tool.
- Provides easy menu creation tool
Disadvantages of Joomla App
- It gives compatibility problem while installing several modules, extensions and plugins simultaneously.
- Plugins and modules are not free in Joomla.
- Development is too difficult to handle when you want to change the layout.
- Joomla is not much SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
- It makes website heavy to load and run.
Download and Install Joomla for pc (Windows and mac)
- Install Joomla app in PC using BlueStacks for pc
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, Install BlueStacks for your PC first
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search: Joomla for pc application it can be modify search and download instructions
- You will see search result for Joomla For PC just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Joomla on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Joomla for pc download depending on your internet connection.
Joomla for PC Windows 8, Windows 10/7/XP and Mac computer. By using this great application you can edit your images, photos, videos take wonderful selfies etc.
How to install Joomla for mac and Joomla for pc
- First download and install the XAMPP on your mac computer.
- Now get the setup for Joomla from the official joomla Website on your device.
- Create a Dummy folder with any name example htdocs and unzip the joomla files in this directory.
- Now open your browser and go to the Joomla installation page.
- Select the language and proceed to confirm the terms and conditions.
- Enter the site details as
- It has the My SQL Database Type
- Now Enter localhost.
- Next step is type User Name. It has default MySQL username root.
- Create a own Password and Enter the password.
- Enter the Database name you used when you set up your database.
- Select next and skip the FTP settings.
- Now provide the site details including Site name, email address with user name and password.
- That’s it. Access the site through Site button and Admin area through Administrator button.
How to Remove Joomla
Unlike the software developed for Windows system, most of the applications installed in Mac OS X generally can be removed with relative ease. Joomla is a third party application that provides additional functionality to OS X system and enjoys a popularity among Mac users. However, instead of installing it by dragging its icon to the Application folder, uninstalling Joomla for ipad may need you to do more than a simple drag-and-drop to the Trash. When installed, Joomla creates files in several locations. Generally, its additional files, such as preference files and application support files, still remains on the hard drive after you delete Joomla for iphone from the Application folder, in case that the next time you decide to reinstall it, the settings of this program still be kept. But if you are trying to uninstall Joomla in full and free up your disk space, removing all its components is highly necessary. Continue reading this article to learn about the proper methods for uninstalling Joomla.
Here we are provide some step by step descriptions for you
- Terminate Joomla process(es) via Activity Monitor
- Delete Joomla application using the Trash
- Remove all components related to Joomla in Finder
- Empty the Trash to fully remove Joomla
- Joomla for pc
- Joomla for linux
- Joomla for beginners
- Joomla for iphone
- Joomla for andriod
- Joomla website templates
- how to use joomla
- Joomla demo
- Joomla for mac