GitLab – DevOps toolGitLab
GitLab is the first single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle. From planning to monitoring GitLab covers every stage and additionally lets you manage and secure across stages. Only GitLab – DevOps tools enables Concurrent DevOps, unlocking organizations from the constraints of the toolchain. GitLab provides unmatched visibility, higher levels of efficiency, and comprehensive governance. This makes the software lifecycle 200% faster, radically improving the speed of business.
GitLab – DevOps helps teams manage and optimize their software delivery lifecycle with metrics and value stream insight in order to streamline and increase their delivery velocity. Learn more about how GitLab helps to manage your end to end value stream.
Feature available in GitLab – DevOps:
- Issue Management / Bug
- Todo features.
- Code repository management.
- Docker registry.
- Project Documentation.
- Free – Helping developers build, deploy, and run their applications.
- Bronze – Enabling teams to speed DevOps delivery with automation, prioritization, and workflow.
- Silver – Enabling IT to scale DevOps delivery with progressive deployment, advanced configuration, and consistent standards.
- Gold – Enabling businesses to transform IT by optimizing and accelerating delivery while managing priorities, security, risk, and compliance.
Why GitLab :
- Best open source platform for code management and devOps pipeline building.
- Free limited access to the repository and
- Highly secured cloud platform.
,GPGaccess also available.
- 2FA authentication method is available.
- OAuth feature.
How to use GitLab :
- The first step you have to do signup using your email id.
- Next step you should verify your email Id, Once the verification process completed your good to go.
- After login with your username and password, you will find your console to do all your project management and DevOps activity.
- Create your first project.
- Once your project got created you will get your repository
urlusing that you can commit your code.
- Please make sure that you repository is public or private before creating it.
Related Article – Node js
- GitLab free
- GitLab download
- GitLab login
- GitLab wiki
- GitLab commands