Flipkart Dhamaka second time offering the festival Diwali offers for sale from November 1 to 5. The Flipkart Festival Dhamaka Days sale will run for four days to brings a great deals on thousand of products most discounts of sales. Previous weeks gave best offers during Big Billion Days sales, you will have one more chance to finish your Diwali shopping with next week’s Flipkart sale. Flipkart has tied up with Mastercard to offer incentives to first-time shoppers during the Festive Dhamaka Sale. Flipkart also giving a best offers discount sales in Mastercard, Credit card, Bajaj card and also using for a debit card use it enjoy your festival. Just like the Big Billion Days sale, Flipkart’s Festival Dhamaka Days will also include flash sales on mobiles, LED TVs, laptops, and other categories. These deals will be refreshed every 8 hours. Select products will also be sold with an extra 10 percent discount for a limited period during the Flipkart sales.
The Festival Dhamaka Days sale will go live on October 24 to 27 Flipkart Diwali offers as the Walmart-owned online marketplace will offer an opportunity to its Flipkart Plus members to grab their favourite deals and offers before anyone else. Flipkart Plus members at open Diwali offers start on sale oneday early October 23 at 9pm. Flipkart has tied up with Axis Bank to offer payment based incentives for the bank’s credit and debit card users this time.
Best Deals on Flipkart Diwali offers
- Flipkart Dhamaka Days sale will offer 70% discounts on a wide selection of smartphones. Best deals on flipkart offering on Electronics, mobiles, Laptops, furniture, DSLR cameras, Sony, Philips etc. The company has already started previewing some of the upcoming offers. These include the Oppo F9 (4GB, 64GB) at Rs. 18,990 (MRP Rs. 21,990), Vivo V9 (4GB, 64GB) at Rs. 15,990 (MRP Rs. 23,990), and the Lenovo K8 Plus (3GB, 32GB).
- Flipkart Diwali sales will also offer its complete mobile protection plans, exchange offers, and buyback guarantees during the sale. The Discounts worth up to 80 percent during next week’s sale on all Eletronic Items. The Flipkart sale will be offering best-selling DSLR cameras from Canon, Nikon, and Sony at discounts worth up to Rs. 15,000.
- You’ll be able to grab JBL, Sony, and Skullcandy headphones and speakers with up to 75 percent discount during the sale. Flipkart will also sell an Intel Core i3-powered laptop at Rs. 21,990 (MRP Rs. 27,490), although the company hasn’t revealed the brand of the laptop yet.
- Flipkart Festive Dhamaka Days sale will also feature discounts and bundled offers on big-screen LED TVs. Samsung’s 32-inch HD TV will be available at Rs. 15,999 (MRP Rs. 25,900) and the iFfalcon 55-inch 4K smart LED TV will be available at a discounted price of Rs. 41,999 (MRP Rs. 59,990).
How to use of Flipkart Diwali offers
- Sign up for Flipkart Plus to ensure you don’t miss out on your Diwali deals. You’ll get early access three hours before the sale goes live.
- Create a wishlist to keep a track of products you’re looking to buy. It easy to locate deals on products you actually want to buy.
- Pay with the right payment option to make the festival season deals. Flipkart Diwali offes will be offering an instant discount or cashback to Axis Bank credit and debit card users. PhonePe, Paytm, users will also be eligible to receive cashbacks. You can also use no cost EMI options on select debit and credit cards for your high-value purchases.
- Use the available bundled payment options like exchange offers and buyback guarantees.
- Download Flipkart’s mobile app in case you’re not going to be at a desk during the sale.
- flipkart diwali sale
- flipkart festive dhamaka offer
- flipkart diwali dhamaka
- flipkart diwali offers on led tv
- flipkart diwali mobile offers
- flipkart offers on mobiles 4g
- flipkart offers on mobiles mi
Click Best Offers